2008年1月25日金曜日

January 25th 2008

1)
1. This photo was taken in Baghdad in Iraq.
2. It was taken on Wednesday, April 9, 2003.
3. The caption says Crowds cheer as a statue of Saddam Hussein falls.
4.サダム・フセインの像が落ちるとき、群衆は完成をあげました。
5. I think its 5000 people.

2)
1. I think there were 500 people.
2. I think crowds cheer” is accurate
3. First photo seem to there were a lot of people there.
4. Because this article wanted to be big.
5. I was shocked about these articles.
同じニュースなのにどうして写真だけでこんなにも規模が違うように見えるのか驚いた。
写真の撮り方で受けるイメージが違うことにびっくりした。

3) I think is it important to know the truth. There are lots of lie in the world. Most important things is “Ascertain what is true”

4) I check a lot of different articles of different newspaper publishing companies.
And I search the internet for many people’s opinion about an article.

0 件のコメント: